Digit span 12
Picture concepts 13
Coding 13
Vocabulary 14
Letter number seq 13
Matrix reasoning 18
Comprehension 15
Symbol search 15

I think you are correct, I think the scores are transposed. We've asked the psychologist about this but he said they were correct, how can I present it to him so he makes the correction?

Thank you!

Hmm. Are the numbers you sent previously actually what he called the Index scores? Is there a table titled "Composite Score Differences"? If there is, it will have the four index scores listed again. The index score part really throws me wrt the psych's insistence that the scores are correct. Maybe you could start by asking him about the index scores, because those are patently incorrect (an index score of 25 would be at the lowest extreme of ability--like 24-hour nursing home care level).

As to the actual subtest performance of your ds:

He did extremely well on the PRI subtests, and borders on being a candidate for extended norms (max scaled score on Block Design). I would say he is probably skewed toward nonverbal intelligence, as, not only are his PRI subtest mostly higher than his VCI subtest, but the lowest PRI subtest, picture concepts, can be a mixed measure in many kids. I would not be surprised that a future re-test, on the WAIS, finds his PRI rising, when picture concepts is replaced. His working memory, honestly, does not look horrifically low to me, especially if the digit span is the result of significantly disparate DSF and DSB. I would look more to his day-to-day presentation to see if you and his teachers observe actual behaviors consistent with attending, remembering, and following directions. Also depends on just how low the DSF was. I don't know if you have that data, buried somewhere in the narrative or the back pages of tables. His processing speed is also not inappropriate for a gifted, deliberate/conscientious worker, clearly falling in at least the top of the High Average range.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...