Thanks everyone for the advice! Downloaded big brainz (I knew I it sounded familiar..read about how great it was sometime ago - thanks again) and found that link for learning the tables for visual spatial learners very interesting. Will definitely try it.

So here is our situation:
We had the first real sit-down meeting with principal regarding subject acceleration for next year. DD and I covered 2nd grade very quickly as its mostly higher place values and the like and she is ready for 3rd grade math. She understands some 3rd grade concepts such as equivalent fractions and multiplication and division.
However, she won't be placed in 3rd grade math if she is unable to master these over the summer.
Bearing in mind she really pushes back with repetitive busy work I am concerned with her being placed in 2nd grade math and not progressing.

We really haven't enriched her at all at home prior to her starting kinder because quite frankly, we were more concerned with her inability to conform to her pre-k classrooms (frequent trips to table for speaking out of turn, not staying on task) and thought if she was too ahead, it would make the situation worse.
When my older DS attended Kinder, the kiddos would get behavior tickets everyday. I remember one particularly bright boy constantly getting the bad tickets and it really broke his spirit. I never saw him smile; he looked miserable. His mom took him out after kinder ended and put him in private school.
Getting DD tested recently has revealed how wrong our thinking was (HG+) and the need to advocate for appropriate placement asap. I don't want to push her..yes, she's only 6, but feel so conflicted! What would you do?