Thank you for your post, QueenCobra. It was very uplifting and thoughtful. I'm glad to hear of another Mama ready to relocate upon learning about this little Utopia.

Originally Posted by queencobra
Kids are so very uneven at that age about reading. I work with some gifted kids in my homegrown LEGO League (FLL JR) class, but my DS6 is the only one able to read well. He can read just about anything. That class has helped me immensely with verbal skills too because I am not one to talk much either. Every kids has to present their ideas, so it's a very practical way to learn. I can't say enough good things about that class in terms of creativity and a great way to get smart kids together to do something fun.

I love this! What a great idea. I love how you used Legos with your son to build verbal skills in a social environment. Do you have any packaged info you could send my way?

Your comment about an 'end' was great too. Very insightful. Still, I'll never be able to *not* plan out where his education will take place, just like I can't not plan and map for the rest of lifes eventualities. I'm a planner to the core.