Originally Posted by Nutmeg
Originally Posted by puffin
Are your children full siblings? If so it would be unusual for them to be that far apart. I have heard of biggish gaps but if the score doesn't reflect what you see there could be a problem. Or maybe it isn't a good test and she was having an off day or misunderstood some of the instructions.

Yes, they are full siblings. Starting to wonder whether she has a learning disability of some sort.

Don't panic. Just because she isn't shown to be gifted on this test, doesn't imply she might have a learning disability. Comparing your children's OLSAT tests is counterproductive. I disagree, Sibling do and can have big gaps. Plus this was ONE test, on one day, while your child is still quite young and doesn't show everything about your child. I know it's hard but try not to compare your children instead try to look at them and see what they need individually.

What is your motivation behind wanting more testing? Does your daughter have educational needs that aren't being met in the normal classroom, that you feel would be best addressed by a gifted program? Is she struggling in some areas? I wouldn't pursue more testing unless you had other indicators.