Thanks DeeDee and I just realized I forgot to answer your question about the migraines. They were absolutely awful for a while. I mean really, really bad. Her meds were upped by 50% and she now takes Gatorade to school with her. There is a calmness to her since the 8th grade reading group started and she started getting some access to her iPad. The headaches have gotten better with these additions, too. I can't tell for sure if it is the increased meds or the better access to appropriate work at school - I'm guessing both have contributed to the improvement.

I have always been pretty forceful but for a while at the beginning of this journey I tried so hard to not be "that parent". I bit my tongue and tried my best to be patient. That horrible principal we had snapped me out of that in a heartbeat though. At times, like yesterday, I wish I could be as effective and not have to be a cross between a mama bear and an injured tiger. It is exhausting but has been very effective in getting her needs met.

When we got our iPhones DH and I both signed up for the apple protection plan. We each ended up getting replacement phones during the 2 year period. If they offer the same thing for an iPad maybe we'll do that. Thanks for reminding me.