Pemb... I'm so sorry.

Do I understand right that the option right now is to sit tight and keep fighting? (Assuming it's too late to leap to the 2E school that required 2 households?)

I wonder if you have a lawyer. Based on our district's history, the things that have changed ongoing, truly toxic situations into workable ones here are these:

--formal complaint with the state department of education. Took a year or two.
--lawyer filing case for due process. Takes however long it takes, probably not a long startup time.
--change of special ed oversight personnel at district level.

I know you must be completely worn out. But if you have to stay, in your shoes I'd hire the best lawyer I could find (preferably one who has beaten your district in court before), hand them all the evidence, and set them on the problem.

It is quite expensive for a district to defend itself in court; and usually it provokes outcry from the citizens who don't want their taxes to go up because the district is doing the wrong things. At this point, there is no worry about making enemies, as these people are already approximately as bad as they come. So: the legal route is looking quite sensible to me...

How are your DD's migraines?

DeeDee