Hi all, Just wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any specific, well-renowed, dysgraphia interventions for remediation? My son has been getting OT for about three years now - private and at school. He has all of the necesasary accomodations, i.e., scribe, extra time, use of computer, etc. at school. He is picking up typing and the school teacher and school OT are working on a plan to start teaching him typing at school. However, his handwriting is still so bad... now, this is complicated by the Ehlers Danlos so I realize there is a physical pain limitations at play as well... But, yesterday he said to me (as I corrected some of his backwards 9s), "how do you know which way a nine goes? how does eveyone just know which way numbers and letters go?" I know time will probably help to some degree b/c just this past summer he began to consistently write his 5s going the proper direction - they had been backwards consistently before that. But I am just wondering if there is some specific program that I should be looking to get for him. For example, for dyslexia I hear the way to go is Wilson certified tutors (notwithstanding that it is incredibly expensive and difficult to find such an intervention, it is, I am told, THE intervention for dyslexia.) Is there such an intervention to remediate dysgraphia?

Last edited by Irena; 09/18/13 06:38 AM.