My daughter tried to stand up as they weighed her about an hour post birth, kicking against the table. I was out of it a bit but the nurses made a big deal. Other than that and early head lifting, she's not physically advanced. In fact I'm thinking about asking at her new doc about things like low tone or whatever, as she is only now at six getting into bikes and can't do monkey bars... She loves ballet though. She does well out of her sheer concentration, always the good student listening to teacher etc. When she was one she couldn't get up because she only butt scooted instead of crawling and didn't do levels. If she fell on her back she'd call for help (she had about 100 words) but was like a turtle lol.

My son did stuff like sitting and crawling and walking early. He's insanely physically able. He's cautious but can hit and throw and catch and has a great golf swing. He's putting hundreds of hours into sports, whereas DD put them into reading. So we'll see where they each end up. Besides making their feminist mother wryly laugh at their gender roles (DD is defies them, too, but juxtaposed they're pretty hilarious).