Thank you everyone! It will be an interesting meeting tomorrow. The current health plan we have provides treatment information (when to use what kind of thing) but nothing about prevention and accommodation. He would once again be in an egg-free classroom but we already know from experience that is not enough. We'll have twice as many kids the teacher will need to monitor in terms of what snacks they bring, washing their hands, etc. Knowing the school's relaxed approach to all this, I want to have the accommodations in writing.

I'm really getting to a point of thinking WHY in the world am I trying so hard to get him into safe K program for just 3 hours a day when it's not even mandatory in our state to go to K. Maybe I should just look into outside socializing options (library, children's museum, gym, etc.) and homeschooling / unschooling and just forget about public school at least for now. Especially since he may be switching schools starting in 1st if our building gets closed and we may be going through all this AGAIN. So if things don't go too well tomorrow, I'll probably just tell them "forget K" ... just give us school speech therapy (so we can keep the IEP alive) and we'll talk again next year.