DeeDee, I should had worded it better. I meant if there were issues where he would be really upset leaving the school, I would not want them to put him on the bus like that.

I change out things / situations on him all the time and he is used to it and most times is fine. When he's not than I can usually talk him through whatever issue quite easily.

I am thinking the teacher just had one of those days when short on patience yesterday. Anyone can have these but I still believe a phone call (at the least) would had been appropriate. If the bus driver and the bus company found it bad enough, I don't believe it was as innocent as the teacher made it sound in her email back to me. The teacher's email mentioning DS4.5 coming to school in a bad mood, complaining about easy work, not being happy, then throwing a tantrum ... yet his daily report saying he came to school "happy"??? And his OT told me he was in a great mood when she saw him yesterday morning ... so it all just doesn't make sense. But he's a very happy little guy today so that's what counts smile.

I did have a chance to see where the Kindergarten classes will be in the fall and looks like they'll be right across from the office and from the nurse. Since K is only half day, at least for this first year I don't have to worry about food contamination during lunch in the lunch room and the nurse will be as close as it gets should there be other issues. One thing I can cross off my list!

Now I have to gently ask to see if they can offer any differentiation at all to keep him out of trouble!