Howlerkarma ,

i agree with you , i totally understand that if DS talks too much while the teacher is testing few students to read to her , yes it is disrupting , and i can see why he gets in trouble for that . I am not blaming teacher 100% on this because DS needs to learn to control his needs to talk too .

We did ask DS why doesn't his friend who finishes first like he does manage to stay away from trouble ? He said all she does just grab her book out and started reading . DS has this urge when he needs to tell something to someone , he'd like to say it as soon as possible , or else he's afraid he might forget . I suggested to him , bring a note and write it down . I've tried everything from books , journals , drawing comics . Occasionally just reading works , sometimes busy with drawing comics work . It's really on and off ..

We tried talking with teacher too , that maybe doing this might work or doing that might work , i even suggested to his teacher that if she needs help such as cleaning the board or the desk or whatever , she can make DS do that so that he can be busy doing something other than not doing anything . Once in a while she made him organizing the book shelf , or cutting bear bucks for her . Or giving DS more problems to solve , anything just give him something to occupy his time and stimulate his brain .But as far as helping other students , i doubt she'd let him . During car line rider , DS helped his friend with math problem , not giving the answer but helped him with addition and regrouping , and the teacher said don't help your friend .

DS really likes to get into an argument too , we had a big talk last night about this , he did admit , he likes talking with adults , but we told him adults don't like talking with you if you argue with them . He thinks by arguing , he can eventually change their mind , so that he gets his way , he admitted this yesterday . We told him , save that skill for later on , maybe you can be a lawyer LOL ..