I'm so sorry you're hitting a brick wall. It sounds to me like the school agreed to test your DD to appease you and either had no intention of doing anything with the results or never really thought your DD would score as highly as you were telling them she would. I'm forgetting, though, what you've said in previous posts.

I've seen teachers not be able to think out of the box of their traditional planned curriculum (which does not excuse her ridiculous accusations about memorization, or any other lack of effort at accommodation). But I think it's crazy that the academic director was so dismissive of your DD's needs. First, I hate the old "we need to focus on her social needs to the exclusion of her academic needs" line. Second, she outright dissmissed the hope of having anything different for your DD.

How attached are you to the idea of your DD going to this school? Do you have other options? Within this school, what has the principal said? Is there anyone else (the superintendent?) higher up on the ladder to whom you can go?

She thought she could, so she did.