Hi, yes we are looking at next year. Mine turns 14 at the beginning of next year. So it has to be next Sept or never... I guess I should not say never as they have the later early entrance program for juniors and seniors... There are a lot of programs in Seattle, but I have no idea how easy it is to get into those programs. One thing that I am finding in the college course with my DD is that she feels an extra pressure to prove that she can do it that kind of clamps her up. I am watching that pressure closely. The college class only recently started so I think some of it is normal. Its a wait and see kind of thing. One thing that I liked about the transition program was that it gave them a base to work from. Almost like a senior year in high school. It may give them a place to have a reunion. I do not have a high school diploma but did obtain higher education through being let in on merit. The one thing I have missed is the reunions later in life.

I think it would be great to stay in touch and see where things go. Good luck with it all.