So, at our meeting this year, it was decided dd(10,AS/GAD) should try 6th grade math on the computer. She's already accelerated in English & Science, and is generally more of a "humanities" type of girl, but we decided to give it a trial.

Much to my surprise, she's actually doing pretty well with it until she gets to the quizzes. Each one is 10 questions and the program allows 60 min to complete.(Education2020 program.)She's whizzing through the labs and pretests with normally 90-100%s, gets to the quizzes and usually misses at least 2. I have prompted until I'm blue in the face, "take your time", "check your answers" the usual litany. Her homebound teacher has done the same. She has not taken more then 10 minutes on any of them. Her higher grades are still keeping her at a "B" average, and part of me says it may be good for her. But it kills me because when we review the quiz, she can tell me exactly what she did wrong! Any hints? I don't want her in the habit of sloppy/quick work. Should I just let it go? Other than the "uh-oh Mom, I did it again", she seems pretty unconcerned about it.