Hi Twinkletoes.
I have a super,high energy kiddo too (no ADHD).
These are things that have worked for us:
#1. a mini,one-person trampoline. It is a fixture in our family room and is used throughout the day (we are on our third!). This is a serious lifesaver.

- Schedule your day so that your daughter knows that at x time(s) she will need to occupy herself in her room or other quiet space. This should not be seen as a punishment of course and could be worded as quiet playtime or "me time" (meaning her). Even if her "me time" is in the kitchen teach her that she needs to occupy herself for an appropriate time frame (based on age). I would actually do this twice a day. Over time it will help and it will also give her skills she actually needs . It is not realistic to allow a child to talk all day, non-stop,and interrupt (even when it is their nature). These "me times" can be short, but you will see an improvement and her ability to occupy herself will increase.
- When my son wanted toys/video games that involved construction or reading instructions to set up I would tell him that if I purchased it he had to set it up himself or teach it to himself. I have never set up a video game etc. and he occupied himself figuring things out. I started this when he was 5 (please note that I did set boundaries/rules especially when it involved electricity).
Hope this helps- bet the trampoline would be a winner : )