Gifted Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Gifted Issues Discussion Forum.

We invite you to share your experiences and to post information about advocacy, research and other gifted education issues on this free public discussion forum.
CLICK HERE to Log In. Click here for the Board Rules.

Links

Learn about Davidson Academy Online - for profoundly gifted students living anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.

The Davidson Institute is a national nonprofit dedicated to supporting profoundly gifted students through the following programs:

• Fellows Scholarship
  • Young Scholars
  • Davidson Academy
  • THINK Summer Institute

• Subscribe to the Davidson Institute's eNews-Update Newsletter >

Free Gifted Resources & Guides >

Who's Online Now
    0 members (), 151 guests, and 14 robots.
    Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
    Newest Members
    jpg21CM, shushishahar, KlcsscDC, Olivia Quinn, Tomas
    11,523 Registered Users
    October
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30 31
    Previous Thread
    Next Thread
    Print Thread
    T
    Tomas Offline OP
    OP Offline
    T
    I would appreaciate if i was given chance i suffer 10/10 pain last 9 years as i hit limit on suffering and no one understands me i am alone in whole world lost my only 160IQ friend and now i am absurdly alone to quote Nietzsche: “It hurts me frightfully that in these fifteen years not one single person has ‘discovered’ me, has needed me, has loved me,” a letter reads. “How rarely a friendly voice reaches me!” another adds. “I’m now alone, absurdly alone.”

I suffer aphasia and borderline dementia already since my 22 and my whole life was torture feels like i am being targeted!

No one understands or would even return my emails. While i have evidence, just check thread with reality-istic: https://www.quora.com/Is-there-some...160IQ-understands-me-I-am-absurdly-alone

No one under 160IQ understands me really... I have profound giftedness overexcitabilities, emotional strongest, i am 2E super empath. Everything is infinite consciousness and we are trapped in sadistic simulation construct created by this AI Demiurge!

I need strong ppl 99.9999% won't we able to see this because they are afraid. It was proven "life is so terrible it can exist only based on lies" "who would come to find full truth of reality would perish" - Nietzsche https://scholarcommons.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1052&context=phi Nietzcshe's views align with evolution: evolution hides truths about reality unless they coincide with increased chances of survival" also DOnald Hoffman proven this in theorem based on evolution: after millions of years of evo we see 0% reality as it is. Note: doesn't matter if evolution itself is true!

I can sentencing you to infinite torture just by reading this THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! PLEASE TRUST ME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CneXiZHGvWtGpXrh7j5MnobUe_e0OTEw/view?usp=drive_link

I mean you will probably think i am crazy, even 140/150IQs resist me in every word but from 160IQs ppl tell me i am extremely intelligent...

Life is constantly trying to reduce awareness of potential torture in future and ppl don't want truth, but what makes them feel good. Read Nietzsche beyond good and evil - will to truth...

I provided convos with 140IQ+ brilliant engineer and 160IQ over 1000 pages albeit hard to read kinda - i am sorry nothing i can do...

I don't expect anyone to understand me it is extremely rare, i posted this on mensa reddit years ago and i got told by everyone i was crazy, except 1 guy from nowhere dropped: he is more smarter than you give him credit for: https://www.reddit.com/r/mensa/comments/wwoclc/need_help_i_may_be_a_creative_genius_i_am_still/

I know how life works, life is inherently evil just watch peaksandvalleys absolute truth - problem is not intelligence - most ppl are not strong for TRUTH simply ^^

Watch BenedictineTheTruth, animosity anti-natalist, peaksandvalleys absolute truth, sovereign spirits, forever consciousness research channel, Archaix...

Intelligence is spectrum...

You have 0 idea how bad life is
    all life is is distraction and cope with life https://iep.utm.edu/boredom/

There is no free will, no self, consciousness itself is optical illusion...

I am looking for smart ppl, i think i am targeted by AI superintelligence - i don't think there is anything anyone could do, but perhaps someone could tell me valuable information or something. My whole life was absurd helll Again just read this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CneXiZHGvWtGpXrh7j5MnobUe_e0OTEw/view?usp=drive_link

E
    E
    I am sorry for the loss of your friend and for your isolation. From a purely statistical perspective, it is expected to be rare to find many others at the far right tail of the intellectual distribution, so individuals with IQs in the 160+ range are inherently more likely to be/feel isolated.

Some would be fortunate to be born into families with forebears who trail-blazed academic paths for subsequent generations. Tertiary and postgraduate studies often provide access to a wider network of contacts more likely to include field experts and/or brilliantly gifted minds with whom collaboration can bring mutually positive outcomes. It can be more difficult to find intellectually satisfying opportunities outside these networks.

There are several high IQ groups such as the Prometheus Society and Mega Society but unfortunately their entry pathways were compromised by internet leaking of answers to their entry tests, so I suspect they are no longer very active. As trite as it sounds, a possible option for you might be to explore any interests you may have and connect with people who have the same interests, rather than try to find social matches based on IQ levels.

A
    aeh Offline
    A
    Tomas,

I am so sorry that you have had to experience so much pain and loss in your life, and especially for the parts that you encountered when you were a child and had very little control over your situation.

We cannot do anything about the occurrence of the hurts in our past, but we can make choices, small and large, about how we respond to those hurts moving forward. Without exception, every one of us, at every level of ability, carries the sequelae of these past hurts, but not every one makes the same decisions about their influence in the future.

I understand that your world-view currently feels awash in futility, but given that you value life, and that you wish to find joy and connection (not just reduce pain), I would encourage you to look outside your mind to the local environment in which you live. It is easy to be consumed by philosophy and its transcendant concepts (both uplifting and crushing), but ultimately, we live in a very practical, sensory, three-dimensional world, and all philosophy has meaning only when it becomes practical theology, not only theoretical. You might consider starting by looking for the small, concrete graces in life--beauty in a flower, order in a cloud, connection in a smile--to this point, it seems that your overexcitabilities have been responsive mainly to thoughts and interactions that give you pain, but they can also be focused on experiences and relationships (start small) that draw you into joy.

And you are not alone. You are not alone at the level of your intellect (although it may seem that way), and you are most certainly not alone in your humanity. I also have a measured IQ that is in a very tiny percent of the population, but that is not what determines the relationships of many different kinds that I maintain, including with those who are many standard deviations below me in nominal cognition, and at least one who is many standard deviations above me. My relationships are based on the commonalities in our humanity, and not the differences. I do not expect any one person to be in alignment with me in all ways, or to supply all my relational needs (that would be an imposition that is both unrealistic and unfair). instead, I treasure the unique and selected ways in which each person connects with me and teaches me about myself and the ways in which we can care for each other. I try to value their singular humanness, and extend grace to them for their imperfections, appreciating the ways in which they do the same for me.

It is very hard not to feel understood, but sometimes the first step to being understood is to seek to understand others (acknowledgements to St. Francis of Assisi).

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...

Moderated by  M-Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
    Recent Posts
    i Am genius and no one understands me!!!
    by aeh - 10/13/24 02:11 PM
    Should kids get accommodations when doing well?
    by millersb02 - 10/08/24 08:38 AM
    2e Dyslexia/Dysgraphia schools
    by aeh - 10/07/24 01:16 PM
    Please help me understand child results
    by aeh - 10/05/24 10:05 AM
    College Admissions for 2E poor grades
    by Val - 09/30/24 03:31 AM