Classicsmom really outlined and entire curriculum for you there Mamma22Gs!

Anyway, I highly recommend ALEKS math. It is an excellent online math curriculum, grades 3 to college, with upper level science courses. They have a one month free trial which you can use to see if you like it. First, the child is given an assessment test, and then they have a 'pie' the pie will contain topics the student needs to learn, and the student can choose which topics he/she wants to work with. Only one question is presented at a time, which works great for kids who get overwhelmed with too much material at once, or get distracted. ALEKS does teach every topic, but if your kids don't get the material, they can supplement with Khan Academy or Hotmath.com

We also use THINKWELL, it is the math program that is used by John Hopkins CTY, but we buy directly from the company. This has a series of video lessons taught by Edward Burger, who's excellent, silly and funny (my kids love him). Thinkwell is grades 6 to college. Two week free trial there, for as many subjects/grades as you'd like.

Finally, Hotmath.com is a goldmine of math lessons (videos) they have a video membership for $29 per year.

Another incredibly great resource is BrainPop. Educational cartoon videos for grades 3-12, or brainpop jr. for grades k-4. Some videos are free, and they have a one week free trial.

I recommend that you take a few weeks in the summer to speed test various curriculum choices to see what works for you, and hopefully have settled when the school year starts. Try as much as you can get with free trials and library books, otherwise you may end up with dozens of different textbooks and workbooks that you won't be able to use (I don't have a linen closet-its full of the 'perfect' book, curriculum, workbook, which my kids have hated with a passion, or was too easy, or is still to hard, lol).

Wish you the best of luck! I've been homeschooling for four years, and with the exception of a few rough patches, wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wisdom begins with wonder. – Socrates