Hi Dottie, thanks for the help!

I have not yet received the full report because our psychologist was hospitalized, right after the test and could not finish the report. Before she went to the hospital, she sent me an email and that's what I enclosed in the previous post. I have no clue what the raw scores are, that's why I gave some information about the test as I observed, e.g. got all the questions right.

Throughout the first day of testing, he was non-complaint and could not see well. In the second test, he still could not see well due to an allergy, but he was more compliant and agreed to answer questions.

For Comprehension, DS refused to answer the questions up till a certain point, so the test discontinued. He was giving nonsensical answers with puns and stuff and joking about them. The psychologist went on to do Information the next day. Should we have finished it rather than replace it with Information? She did.

I had ask for her to consider using Picture Completion to replace Block Design due to his poor motor skills. She replaced Picture concepts with Picture Completion instead. In any case, the Picture Concepts score was 15.

As for Arithmetic, I requested for the test as I read that it is a good measure of g. After the first day, his test did suggest that he is highly gifted. I'm not sure if this matters since FSIQ is not interpretable given his low PS. Letter-number sequence was 18.

I think his low PSI is due to poor motor skills and poor eyesight that day, but it didn't matter. He would not sit through another test, as he hates the center. He said he doesn't want to go to a place where a psychologist works with 'ill' patients. He said he does not want to be a patient no matter how I explained to him. He has already made up his mind.

I can go to the psychologist's office and ask her secretary for the raw scores tomorrow morning, if it helps.

Last edited by 2ppaamm; 11/10/10 08:03 AM.