Yeah that's why we move slowly at a pace he can understand each lesson and not just tell me what I said. � We're working on regular kindy maths too. �He knows which coin is which, not their amounts though. �He can read the hour on an analog clock. �He did tons of pre-k maths already.
Well thanks for helping me with the math, I didn't realize I was looking at it wrong. �I'll look at the page again and show him that. �Somebody don't pay good attention to details (embarrased cheesy smile). I just saw that if you have this many and you arrange them in this pattern or that pattern you still have this many. And. If you have this many and you squish them close togeather or you scatter them far apart, you still have this many. I thought both sentences were the same concept.
I think the hubby was trying to prove to me that the question changes depending on what you're doing with it once you get it off of paper and start using it in the real world. �He was trying to say I should not hold back ds because he didn't answer the question one way when ds' answer could have been correct in a different situation. � And then tried to show me a situation where that answer would be right. �And my answer was like yours that's not the question he was asked to answer.�

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar