I've been out of town and missed the start of this thread... but I have been fluttering (more successfully some times than others, my house is pretty large and it is hard to keep up even with Flylady's help) for about 9 months. I think it helps a lot! A few things that have worked for me:

- You can get the emails grouped so they all come as one e-mail for the day. So you don't need a separate e-mail box smile I am not quite sure how, but mine is set up that way.

- I love some of the tools she sells on her web site. I swear by the Rubba Scrubba (it has a zillion uses, seriously!), those pink dusting mitts, and the purple rags. It is MUCH easier to clean with the right tools!

- I used the 15 minutes at a time approach to clean my horrible home office. It really worked.

- Don't think you have gotten there yet, but one of her things is "swish and swipe" - clean the toilet bowl every morning. I have modified that to "do one bathroom cleaning item every morning", and the bathrooms I use stay reasonably clean. So I might take out the trash one day, sweep another, wipe the mirrors on another, etc.

- If anyone has any tips on getting teenagers to do the Riley Challenges, let me know! Mine roll their eyes...