Just a comment, early bedtime to me means 8 pm. I am talking about me. Not exactly, but after DD3 goes to bed, I do a few things and then head there myself, but I like getting up at 4 am. My time. And I used to have to go to work early,so 4 am became my running time.

DD is also a morning person, by my habit.

Now that I am doing the research, I am really looking at the non-linear aspect of her and how much she is like me. I never categorized my learning that way but now I see why people viewed me as different.

I was "overscheduled" but I also added on myself. So I am wondering how much is the need for activity and desire to participate in many things. My mother put me in ballet at 3, took swimming lessons soon after (factor of living on the beach), then piano, skating, tennis. I added track and soccer at grade school. By the time I was in high school I added more, though I didn't play soccer anymore.

Not that I don't enjoy the down time of reading, my 5 mile run in the morning is kind of like my start, my centering. So maybe it is just me. Because DD3 seems to want the activities.

On the note about cutting back on the Montessori. 3:30 is the earliest pick up time. And I am picking her up a little after nap. They eat lunch late in her class. Good thing I feed her breakfast for 2.5 hours in the morning.

Ren