Well...really we were shedding some light on all the school issues! And this certainly did just that. She'd be a tricky kid to teach in a regular classroom I think. And then, testing gave a lot of really valuable information to me for homeschooling in combination with her achievment score. I've got a lot more information now about not only what she already knows, but her learning style. Now I know what an interesting kid she is. I knew it before, and the test just solidified my doing the right thing in homeschooling her right now. And, BTW, she's happier than she's been in a long time since we pulled her out of school. So...I guess that testing just helped shore up what I knew was best. Even if I know something instinctually, getting a second opinion helps.

I thought I'd ask the question on here to see if anyone else had experience with scores like that. I'm hoping that being out of school will let her be more "her". And really, the scores don't matter after this initial test. More of an "interest". I've always been a researcher and puzzle solver by heart, and now I've the most intriguing puzzle in my own family. Really, nothing matter on paper, except what I see in front of me....a really happy child!!!

Thanks Grinity!
CrazyDaisy laugh