I have10 year old twins girls who still do not understand the concept of shampooing their hair brushing their teeth and matching their clothing. Every day is like Groundhog Day in our house when it comes to personal hygiene. They cry when I ask them why they don't want to do these things on their own. I go to work early in the morning leaving the girls home with my husband. He doesn�t seem to care if they are wearing one purple sock and one green one or if they have a big old rats nest in the back of their head. He usually drops them off to the babysitters dressed in winter clothing on a hot summer day or with a milk mustache that has been there since breakfast. When I get home from work I have to pick them up at the babysitter�s house and I never know what condition they will be in. It is so frustrating to see my beautiful identical twin daughters who get straight A's in all subjects in school dressed and looking like crazy people. It was so nice when I was staying at home with them taking care of there needs and helping them take care of this. They will correct my bad spelling but I cant get them to brush their teeth >.<

Last edited by Irishlass; 07/06/09 07:12 PM.