Originally Posted by seablue
Originally Posted by snowgirl
The first day, she managed to hold it all day long. At bedtime I put a diaper on her and she then peed and pooped.

Okay, this really made me laugh. laugh

Although the UTI - not so funny. But I can relate with the stubborn, strong willed DD who knows the drill and rejects it.

Just today, however, DD 28 mos.'s new preschool started working on her potty skills. So I'm getting expert help from her preschool teacher with 20 years of preschool experience and 5 students age 3-4 who are potty trained. Good luck to them all. wink

At home, DD has potty trained herself quite well: Nature Girl disrobes and goes in the garden. I scoop hers along with the dog's. Hey, I'll take it.

LOL re: scooping the garden. Reminds me of when I was training the boys indoors - you'd have thought we lived among deer.

As for the preschool, good luck to them. My ds(35 months)'s montessori toddler program has a small toilet in the room and I don't know if they've ever succeeded at getting him to sit on it. (Then again, they can't seem to get him to agree to participate in circle time either LOL - he stands off to the side.) Oh joy, can't wait to start PT-ing him at the end of the month smile