This is such a humorous topic to me. My DG who passed away last year would tell everyone who listened that my DD is incredibly smart. She use to say "she is smarter than me, smarter than your mother, smarter than even you (referring to me). Smarter than everyone else in the family." This was all before she was a year old, but my DG had been around many a baby and was a retired elementary school teacher. Now that she is 28 mths old I get that she is extremely intelligent and my grandmother was saying a lot back then especially when she had my cousin to compare her too. I know I am what is considered a creative genius (artistically) and yes of the high intelligence probably more MG than HG but my cousin was/is PG and even he has admitted that DD is smarter than him so it is a little scary.

At the same time just the other day as we were going through the day I caught myself thinking just how normal she seems to me and surely is just above average. I know it will be an uphill battle for me to really accept it all.