Actually, JBDad, you should ask them. Email the address on the bottom of the cybered.net homepage. That's how I got them to zip the files. FYI, the copyable links are tests and curriculum guides that have been up there for free from the start (I just didn't know about them) and many, many, many links for more information on all the subjects. What they sell is an interactive lesson, application and test. That is not available for download. So, if you get permission (please, please, please!), by all means host the site. Or, I'd be happy to pay you for creating a dvd of the info (not the tests so much, which I can copy myself, but the links) - and I had said the same to the cybered people. I haven't had the time to figure out the httracker software. Still have a week to do it...

fyi, DS8 loves cybered. It's his favorite subject in HSing. He does a segment a day - lesson, application and test. We'll have no problem getting through all the first three by the end of the school year. I also ordered the biology and chemistry courses, but they're much more advanced. Chances are they won't get done before December, 2009.