www.cybered.net is going out of business.

Dear CyberEd customers,
Please be advised that CyberEd, Inc. has decided to discontinue distribution of all products created and/or sold by CyberEd and to cease business operations.

Effectively immediately, CyberEd, Inc. will no longer accept new orders for products sold by or through CyberEd/PLATO Science.

Thank you for all your support and input over the past 14 years. It has been a pleasure and an honor creating effective interactive science software for science teachers and their students.

CyberEd Teaching Resources
Over the years, CyberEd has developed study guides, test questions, activities and other resources that could be used in conjunction with our award-winning digital courseware content.

These materials will remain available to science teachers through December 10, 2008. Please don�t miss this opportunity to retrieve these materials before they are no longer available.

Please note that PLATO Learning will continue to offer subscription-based access to our science products. Visit www.plato.com or call 800.44.PLATO for more information.

The teacher resources are fabulous - http://www.cybered.net/CyberEd_Index.asp?IndexType=Resources

Who here can tell me how I can easily copy all the links? (For instance, click on biology and check out the links). I can copy the tests and quizzes one by one, as there aren't all that many, but is there anyway to copy some of the many links without linking on them all? I plan to call plato.com tomorrow to see if they can move the info over to their site. Doubtful, but worth a try. Meanwhile, I know there are many on this site with expertise in computers.

Thanks!