Okay, here's an example. DD's vision processing is also linked to memory. We are just learning about this, so bear with me. One of the things that was difficult for her to do was remember a group of images and then recite back after the picture went away. EX: a pear, a watch, a shoe, a dog, a fork.

Since DH and I love to debate whose family is responsible for these little glitches... grin We debated it one night after the kids were in bed.

We ended up pulling up an online "test" that would show about five pictures in a row for about 30 seconds. Let's pretend it was the above example. DH did it. The screen went blank and then he recited the list correctly. Then I did it correctly. But DH said, wait you didn't do it. Sure I did, I said, I just recited it in the correct order after the screen went blank. Well he brought to my attention that while I was watching the images, I started saying it under my breath: a pear, a watch, a shoe, a dog, a fork, a pear, a watch, a shoe, a dog, a fork, a pear, a watch, a shoe, a dog, a fork etc. Then when the screen went blank, I simply repeated it again.

So did I do the "test" correctly or not?