well, aquinas, I disagree that US doesn't have commerce programs. There is a s--t load of universities and colleges in the US. And I think it is interesting that the hardest undergrad program to enter is the business program at MIT.

And MBA progams were getting specialized more than 20 years ago. Stern had the best financial structuring. Interesting that they have the PG math program also. That kid, I had written about him, he finished Columbia undergrad physics and math degree before he technically graduated from Hunter high school. He then went on to the math center at NYU. And U of Chicago is known for finance.

Since I spent 7 years as an equity analyst, it is a very fun job. I got to travel around the world in my 20s first class, in private jets sometimes, always a limo waiting. It is a very fun job. I looked at dozens of automobile plants and auto parts and compared automation at Toyota and Audi. But it is a fun job. And that is why people do it. Consulting is arduous for anyone entering right out of school. It is like being an entry level lawyer and you work for 80 hours a week until you burn out. But now everything is changing. So much is automated. And at the end of day, consulting, investment banking, law, you need to get the business. And the more you can network, build relationships, helps. And general knowledge helps. People from the midwest generally have broader understanding of what the country is like, moreso that east coast preppy types.