I wish that was a choice but this is a just a one building/room Montessori preschool with a collection of 3-5 year olds - the kids do their montessori work in the morning and then the K kids work together after lunch doing K activities...so there is no option for another teacher :-( We are looking at the homeschool option and have found some really great sites with Montessori daily lessons that we could do and then as an ex-Kindergarten teacher, it wouldn't be very difficult for me to find curriculum for him to do, the rough part is that he so wants to be in a classroom. I am scared to death to let him try public school K because all he knows is Montessori and he loves it - but I know the ropes in K in our county and he is well beyond the k curriculum and they offer no enrichment for the early childhood kids...when we brought him into the local elementary school for speech and OT therapy it was all he could do to be able to walk down the halls while classes were walking the halls - his little sensory system just lost it - between the noise, the flourescent lighting and the crowds...he all but panicked when his OT one day asked if he could stand right inside the cafeteria while she ran inside to get something....so I have a pretty good feeling he wouldnt survive the sensory issues of being in a public school building/classroom...arrghhhh!