As Portia pointed out stats kind of goes with almost all majors though. She is good in math but doesn't want to be in a math related field. I suspect, and she has admitted, BC is harder than math last year. Kind of funny you mentioned your son doesn't consider it a math because my daughter has a senior friend that takes both classes and doesn't consider it a math either. Since she had algebra 2 in 8th grade at the high school she will have the three year math requirement done. Although this year she has another math AP computer science principles which she has found easy so far.
The rest of the courses she needs to take next year is the dilemma. There are two AP physics classes to choose from. One is a period and the other a period and a half with two possible AP exams. I was wrong earlier she could actually have 5 AP. The others are English and US History. Also she is debating on quitting band and that would leave an open period. Although I can't imagine what class she might take in its place. She won't want a free period unless it's the last period of the day.

Last edited by nicoledad; 10/12/17 04:03 PM.