Hi guys! Earlier i posted a forum about my nwea scores and if they where considered gifted (above the 95th percentile) back in identification and testing * http://giftedissues.davidsongifted....ade_High_nwea_test_score.html#Post238397 * (and yes my Science and Reading scores where both above the 95th percentile, as well as scored advanced in both Language Arts and Science on the M-Step)

Now my main concern is that my public school i go to wont accelerate me for English (In my school theres 2 classes for English considered "Excel" where kids who are above grade level do the next years work.) I've talked to multiple teachers and school counselors and they said i qualified for the program but it's filled.

To my perspective this is complete bull, another excuse made was that since the excel class is giving high school credit, i wouldnt be able to get the credit since it already started.

Can a public school do this? I go to a small school in Michigan, and one of my favorite subjects is english, im currently going to be a freshmen this year and have never been enrolled in any acceleration program.

Last edited by DigitalPixels; 06/16/17 10:58 AM.