Originally Posted by puffin
What does ds think?

He is adamant he does not want to go to the local public middle/high school. Like tears and tantrums adamant. I find this a little humorous because we are in the building every other week for school board meetings, during school hours, and he's always lingering by classroom doors interested in the classes. He is physically comfortable in the building and navigating halls between classes.

He wants very much to go to the community college, as soon as possible. He spent a semester on campus and in classrooms, so he knows what the environment is. I worry that he is idolizing college.

He doesn't know much about the boarding school. He started off with dramatic crying and then was like "wait, what kind of school is it?" Then he was worried about not being able to take care of his bottle-raise lambs (he's not understanding the timeline). I said they have a Rube team and then he's begging to go. :rolleyes: He is not being terribly rational, and doesn't have enough information to form a solid opinion.