I starting to agonize over next year's schooling decisions for DS10. He is currently homeschooled. I'm looking at needing him to be in high school or community college within 2 years, at least for math instruction.

There is a boarding high school about 45 minute drive away. It's primarily college prep for international students, and advertises getting an AA degree in high school utilizing the community college. Tuition is normally $40K range but a recent newspaper ad says they're waiving tuition for state residents.

I contacted the school and they are not automatically excluding my son based on age and invited me to schedule an interview/tour.

Bonuses: they have Mandarin Chinese by native speaker, Rube Goldberg club (my son would love that! He shadowed the Rube club last semester at the community college), music instruction.

He might thrive. Or the executive function requirement might sink him. I don't know what to think.

What would be on your mind? What kind of accomodations would you ask for? What questions would you have for the administrators?