NotherBen -- Good to hear you got through this semester. Guess we don't find out about those AP test scores till mid-July. I'm very curious how they turn out. Because of DS's 504 he did get extra time on them and despite his grumbling did use the extra time. If DS would have cooperated about taking extra time on his AP Bio tests, he might have gotten a better grade. The teacher would have worked with him, but he has been so reluctant to ask for extra help. Thankfully the teacher gave him partial credit on a late turned in assignment, that pushed him into a B- rather than a C+. (C's don't get the extra point at our our school so the C+/B- line for AP classes is a HUGE one.)

Originally Posted by NotherBen
He started taking medication for anxiety. He was accepted into SpEd and we just received the IEP; the main gist is enrollment in a highly structured and supportive study hall. I have so many questions about the IEP, and they have to wait until staff is back in August.
We have considered putting DS on medication for anxiety. Almost did last spring but I think he is managing without it. I'd rather do lifestyle changes IF it works.

Originally Posted by NotherBen
I'm exhausted. So is he. He is so relieved to have everyone off his back, he's almost bouncy.
I hope next year goes better for him and the online summer classes aren't as stressful. And that his grades on his AP turn out well.