That depends on their additional training and clinical experience. Although neuropsych is a named specialization, the actual skills needed for what constitutes a neuropsych eval are actually part of the training of many clinical, school, and counseling psychs as well. Most psychoeds are conducted by clinical or school psychs (those done in schools are overwhelmingly done by school psychs). Even if the examiner is not ABCN/ABPP certified in neuropsychology, they may still be able to generate a decent neuropsych eval. Mainly, you will want to have a good conversation with them about the kind of referral questions with which they have experience, what they do to investigate them, how they respond to ambiguous or unexpected findings in the midst of an evaluation, etc.

For a directory of board certified neuropsychs, see here (and select pediatric subspecialty):
https://theaacn.org/directory/

Keep in mind that a professional's absence from this list does not necessarily mean that they are not adequately competent, but the presence of a name does mean they have demonstrated a minimum level of training and knowledge on a written exam (similar to the medical boards). I know of a number of neuropsychs in my area to whom I would have no problem making referrals who are not board-certified.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...