I know bronalex. DS did water therapy due to the 1st neurofeedback's recommendation (and partly insistence). Honestly, I don't think I would have thought or considered it otherwise. He did water therapy at 6.5 yrs old and then I put him in again last Nov. DH and I try to get him to swim on the weekends or whenever possible.

DS initially did water therapy with Dr. Burdenko himself, though he was expensive. He created his own program/ method and water therapy tools. Throughout the country, there are people who follow his method and perhaps do both water and land exercises. The water exercises involve a lot of snow angels in the water and gentle movements that use both sides of the body. The land exercises involve a lot of balancing and snow angels on an exercise log.

When DS was with Dr. Burdenko, we actually bought a therapy water suit (expensive) when due to his complete lack of body-in-space and inability to float.

Biking - that takes time and maybe some small baby steps or nudging and encouragement. My son did some biking last year but a few weeks ago he got on his bike again, which he hasn't been on for a year, and I couldn't believe how confident and controlled he was on the bike.