I agree with blackcat. A long string of grade-level 99 percentile achievement test scores was the first clue that our DD9 might do very well on above-level testing. How well does your DD need to do on the above-level test?

If you have high IQ and achievement data from outside, I would be firmly emphasizing its relevance, as well.

I understand how you might feel about having the school administer the testing, but is there any other option? Your DD will probably do very, very well. I also understand your concern for your DD in having to be in a high-stakes testing situation, with a single data point (been there - hugs). From what you have said, here, however - again, your DD will do very well.

If you are really concerned, you could ask if they would accept EXPLORE scores, or inquire about having the ITBS given under mutually agreed-upon circumstances. I don't think the ITBS administration is very complicated. Is there a teacher at the school who understands/supports your DD who could possibly administer it at the school?

Let us know how it goes!