Thanks NotsoGifted, yup, i will put him to preschool in the coming fall (actually in two weeks :P), just want to find some resource on what I can do and what I will face in the future.

My maths background is good, so i think i can teach him till at least high school level, but the problem is i am not good at teaching and not familiar with the school system here in U.S.

Now I am going to homeschool his maths, he keep pushing me and i feel bad to said "can u wait until u are older to learn it?" though i did sometimes say that....

I have tried Dreambox today, wow, it is a well design maths game i compare to what i have tried before, at least i like to play with it. However, my son doesn't enjoy it. The beginning is so boring that it keep asking to place the dots on a bar, and it repeat so many times. (Although i think the concept is good for learning bar chat, counting and simple additions). Finally I have finished those task for him, and he enjoy playing with the simple additions games. It seems that it doesn't let u to choose what area to learn and play with...