We actually decided to retest the younger daughter. Her initial stanford binet scores were 156 in one area (quantitative reasoning) and in the 130s in other areas. She was only 4 at the time she was tested and could not take the weschler because of a lack of exposure. They felt that she would be able to demonstrate her ability better once she had been exposed to curriculum material and suggested re-testing when she was closer to 7.

As far as tutor....oh my I would love to have tutors....but it is not financially possible due to medical expenses at the current time. You mentioned Cognito? I have not heard of that. Tell me more please?

Right now, we are trying to build a classroom for the children in our home. Our local fire department actually called the girls las year and told them that they were going to build them a classroom, then we never heard from them again. Right now, our kitchen counter is our place to eat(in the absense of a dining room), our place to set up all of the children's transfusions and medications AND our schoolroom. They desperately need a dedicated school room that is simply for school and learning....that is a fun environment, that we shut ourselves into during school hours. We are up for extreme makeover home edition and are a finalist....oh are we ever saying our prayers. Due to a casting problem last year, we were passed over....but they have been checking up on us and following us with cameras on our charitable work....I PRAY that part of this (if we get it)will be a schoolroom and a way to fund tutors.

Terri