thank you, master of none! Your DD sounds a lot like DS!

I also forgot to mention, he can easily do the math facts when he's being very physically active. The best place for him doing math is in a trampoline. He keeps jumping and giving me correct answers right away, no thinking about it. But once he sits down or is supposed to stay still to do it, it all gets very foggy for him. And like you said, then he gets frustrated and shuts down. He used to love math, than the first trimester of Kindergarten killed it for him and now he's back to loving it as long as he can learn new problems. He even tells me himself when I ask why he's choosing the more challenging problems in Dreambox that the harder problems make him learn more and he wants to learn more. Last month as he was working through 1st grade math in Dreambox, I was wondering if I should be even getting the renewal of the program since we were about to get to the end of the subscription, I was thinking he'd hit his limits really soon, but now he's doing the 2nd grade problems even faster and they seem to make more sense to him than anything before, so I guess we are not reaching his limits just yet?