I know we've had this discussion here I think anyhow but I'm still foggy. So when is WM a problem? For instance, DS's WMI is 94th%, so not bad at all, but would that have a negative impact on a kid w/ 99.9th% VCI compared to a kid w/ say 50th% VCI? Or would you only see an impact w/ WMI below average? I guess my question is, is it a relative difference or an absolute difference? I read on the WISCIV tech report IV that two kids w/ identical GAIs but different WMI/PSI will look very different in the classroom. Of course classroom is a smart part of life and perhaps those two kids won't look very different in the workplace (OK yes I know they are totally discounting personality here) unless they are in a time-intensive profession. But are they talking for ex: WMI in 90th% range compared to a 40th% range? Am I making any sense? I guess what I'm asking is, are you OK as long as you're at least above average? Or would you have problems the greater the difference between WMI/PSI and VCI/PRi?