I know there are some WISC-IV experts out there. DS9 just had testing today- we wanted to get a better picture of his academic strengths and struggles. The feedback from teachers (and general observation) has been that he is slow to complete classwork but highly capable. In 4th grade, we started to notice more frustration with any writing assignment- and makes frequent writing mistakes (though he usually immediately recognizes them and gets frustrated/ but fixes them). He is also HIGH energy, "wiggles to learn" and we've often wondered about ADHD/ ADD but teachers say they don't see it as a big problem.

I don't have the full report but curious what others think given the info. I can recall.

VCI-140
PRI-133
WM- low 90s (can't remember actual score)
PS- low 90s
I think FSIQ was either 122 or 126 and it looked like GAI was calculated out to be 144? (how would that be possible if VCI and PRI are both lower than that?)

Coding subtest was his lowest scaled score- 7

Overall- very laid back kid, enthusiastic learner when it's topics he likes, can't do timed multiplication tables to save his life in 4th. His writing skills seem no match to his ability to explain things.

The diagnosis would probably be "dysgraphia" but he does generally well at grade level in all subjects and has a sweet disposition - no real behavior issues as long as his energy/movement in class doesn't bother others.

Is it worth taking up with the school (we did private testing) or just let it ride and accommodate only if it bothers him?