On the one hand FERPA says:
"•Parents or eligible students have the right to inspect and review the student's education records maintained by the school. Schools are not required to provide copies of records unless, for reasons such as great distance, it is impossible for parents or eligible students to review the records. Schools may charge a fee for copies."

On the other hand:
The coding form for the WISC includes details of the specific elements of the test like the diagrams for the picture completion. Confidentiality here is in regards to the content of the WISC rather than student confidentiality. I read something awhile ago that suggested they must show you the test forms on demand, but should not copy them due to the contractual obligation to the test maker.

So, they can either show you the coded forms on record or they could transfer the raw scores without the scoring form.

I'm looking for the article that I read that specified this. I think it was on Wrightslaw. In any case it is a question of federal law unless state law is even more specific.