Yes, sorry you're going through this. I know it is tempting to just give them a piece of your mind, but I agree with mnmom23 that you should leave first (so that you don't have to deal with any possible retaliation or foot-dragging, should you need them to do anything during that process of leaving) and then maybe either send a polite but pointed letter and/or have a calm conversation with anyone there who might be sympathetic or receptive to what you have to say. The goal being, I guess, to help you feel better about it and hopefully to help them deal with these situations in the future. I do think if you can do it calmly even if they don't agree with you now that maybe some of them will think about it later and possibly come around--we did have that happen once with one of DD's not-so-great teachers, and if we had just started yelling I'm sure she would not have listened to anything we had to say. Which is very frustrating.

My sister just pulled her son out of public school due to similar frustrations and it is much better for everyone, even though it's a lot of work for her. Good luck!