I cant remember what the two processing scores related to, I will dig them out, but I know the issue of processing speed wasn't explored in detail in the assessment.

We also saw a behavioural optometrist who found problems such as convergence, double vision, poor 3d perception. We completed a full course of vision therapy for this and now have bifocals.

The optometrist tested for processing speed using reading a vertical and then horizontal list of single digit numbers. The vertical list reading was below 1st percentile and the difference between speed of vertical and horizontal was also below first percentile - although both did improve with the therapy and glasses.

DS says text on a page and also environmental print still shakes when he looks at it, so maybe the whole world shakes? So , yes, definitely a visual problem.

I know the slow processing causes social difficulties for him as he really struggles to process what people are saying a formulate an appropriate response, mostly he uses slightly inappropriate coping strategies such as ignoring people and not looking at them!!

The processing also severely affects his cognitive processes, it is really really hard work (ten minutes is the max he can do) to understand and process new material. It is less difficult to recall it once learnt BUT the information that comes out is often jumbled and a bit incoherent.

And auditory, I notice that only one instruction can be given at a time otherwise all the instructions will be forgotten. Also he is very very easily distracted by background noises, and his head will hurt if there is a background "hubub".

DS also has poor fine and gross motor control - ball games are definitely out, he is clumsy, and writing is incredibly laborious.

Does any of this provide some pointers for me?

Any more personal experiences of tiredness and it's presentation in your child?