Hello!
I need to draw on the wisdom of all on this board who've BTDT or even if not. DS8 sat for WISCIV and scored FSIQ 144 (99.8%) and a GAI of 151 (>99.9%). In order to apply for DYS, he's going to sit for the WJIII Ach shortly at the recommendation of his tester and others.

Some of you may have seen my prior post regarding DS8 (a third grader). He's a bright kid, precocious in many ways, performing well ahead of his grade but isn't (as far as I see) knocking it out of the park across the board.

Can anyone comment on whether the WJ is more or less "difficult" in relative terms to score highly on when compared to the WISCIV? Or am I just comparing apples to oranges? Well I know I am comparing apples to oranges smile but can anyone comment from a perspective of "well my kid was around there on the WISC and did X on the WJ?"

I think the testing is pretty much the only way DS could qualify for DYS since I can't think of any type of portfolio we could put together that would match some of the amazing portfolios I've read about on this board! As such, I am not really getting my hopes up.

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by OCJD; 11/05/12 10:18 AM.