He can't do the Kumon mazes book or tracing book, well he can do the first few pages that are the easiest but as soon as the size of the paths get narrower it becomes pretty frustrating for him. He can do most any maze with a finger, it's the tool use that throws him. He can circle answers like multiple choice (he loves multiple choice and often makes his breakfast choices or clothing choices multiple choice just for fun, as in "I think I'll go for c, blueberries". Or he can write very big one number or letter at a time... but the trickier ones come out illegible. At kindergarten they will be having him do writing practice, at home I am hoping to separate the frustration of writing from the idea of worksheets so he doesn't get the feeling that worksheets are intrinsically frustrating. So I want things that as much as possible don't push his fine motor skills for what we're doing at home.

I guess I could make my own worksheets. That's a good point. Just have never done it, not much of a power point user, may be about the time to mess around with it. Was thinking it would be too time consuming but considering how much time I just spent in one bookstore today rejecting workbooks it might be faster in the end.

Polly