AlexsMom you always make me laugh.

But a serious response to the original poster, if you read around in many of these threads many of us are parents that are trying to make sure that the situation you are in and how you feel doesn't happen to our kids.

I guess you should take a practical approach and figure out what you don't like, prioritize it, consider any practical solutions and present them. I don't know what you've tried already but if it was more vague (not that it's a criticism, because I've learned from experience) the people you are appealing to will be less likely to take it seriously.

I'm a "grown up" and I've had to learn this while advocating for my child. People that you are advocating to do not necessarily connect the dots. Present them with a plan and they may punch holes in it, but at least you can take it, tweak it, and start again.

And the online learning thing is a great idea, maybe looking forward to that for this summer will cheer you up.

Things always look more dismal when you're a young person, but there is a big world out there and the fact that you took the initiative to post here shows that you're already on your way. You should feel really good about that.

Last edited by bzylzy; 03/26/12 03:46 PM.