Thanks Dottie!!! That's exactly what I needed to know. If it wouldn't be valid for a five year old, I think the psychologist will be using the preschool one. I think he may be better waiting until turning six. I know he'll need room for some careless mistakes :-)

Grinity, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do with my son school-wise. I'm meeting with the school next month to make decisions about next year. I thought IQ scores would be helpful. The school doesn't get him at all. However, I may talk to the private psychologist about other testing options. (The school doesn't want to do more testing. They are concerned about causing stress in my son. I know I could probably force the issue, but I'd rather pay for private testing than make an issue over it. They already did Iowa Basic Skills achievement testing which classified him as gifted with top 1% scores. However, they say this is because of "skills" I've taught him. They think they have a significant number of similar students. I disagree with this. It's a rural district and the local demographics just don't lead me to believe it's possible.)